- Joseph P. Graskemper, DDS, JD
Professional Responsibility in Dentistry: A Practical Guide to Law and Ethics integrates dental law, risk management, professionalism, and ethics, as all are interrelated in everyday practice. Beyond theory, the fact-based approach of this book shows examples of various situations the dentist may face. Dr. Graskemper addresses a range of topics, from legal concepts and regulation of dentistry to professionalism and ethics. He points out specific issues in the practice of dentistry, particularly those that confront new dentists and dentists with new practices. True Cases throughout the book walk readers through real-world examples of complex situations and discuss the proper way to handle them with attention to the legal, ethical, and practice management ramifications. These include patient charting, professional criticisms, child neglect, associateships, patient refunds, and more.
- True cases show real examples of professional and ethical issues facing the practicing dentist
- Integrates various aspects of professionalism, ethics, law, and practice management
- Written by a practicing dentist with a law degree
- Offers perspectives on both the legal and dental aspects of ethical and professional questions
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library