- Patrick J. Bradley, MBA, FRCS, FACS, FR ACS (Hon), FRCSLT (Hon), Past President of the European Salivary Gland Society, Professor Emeritus, Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery, Depart ment ORL‑HNS, Nottingham University Hospitals, Queens Medical Centre Campus, Nottingham, UK
- Orlando Guntinas-Lichius, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Institute of Phoniatry/Pedaudiology, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Jena, Germany
Overall, the text is easy to read and a valuable resource for any head and neck surgeon who desires greater insight into one of the most fascinating glands in the human body. — M. Boyd Gillespie, MD, Laryngoscope , August, 2012
Salivary glands are unique because of the manifold subtypes of benign and malignant diseases found there. Written by world-renowned experts, Salivary Gland Disorders and Diseases: Diagnosis and Management fills a major gap in the literature by presenting modern and up-to-date knowledge on all aspects of this important field.
From new findings at the molecular level, to diagnostic advances in cytopathology, histopathology, biochemistry, and imaging studies, to technical innovations and surgical and medical management, the book covers every diagnostic and therapeutic development and innovation. Its clear, concise, and heavily illustrated approach makes it ideal for use by both beginners and more experienced surgeons and physicians.
- Covers the full spectrum of infectious, inflammatory, acute, chronic, benign, and malignant disorders and diseases of the salivary glands
- Offers a wealth of expert tips, tricks, pitfalls, and recommendations for effective diagnostic, surgical, and medical management
- Highlights all topics with hundreds of full-color images, diagrams, and superbly detailed surgical illustrations
As the comprehensive reference in the field, this book is essential for head and neck surgeons, otorhinolaryngologists, maxillofacial surgeons, dentists, oral pathologists, plastic surgeons, and any other clinicians involved in daily clinical management of patients with salivary gland disorders and diseases.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library