- Ivor G. Chestnutt, BDS, MPH, PhD, FDS(DPH), RCS(Edin), DDPHRCS(Eng), FDS RCS(Eng), FDS RCPS(Glasg), MFPH, Professor and Honorary Consultant in Dental Public Health, School of Dentistry, Cardiff, UK;
- John Gibson, PHD, BDS, MB, ChB, FDS(OM), RCPS(Glasg), FFDRCS(Irel), FDSRCS (Edin)., Consultant and Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer in Oral Medicine, Dundee Dental hospital and School, Dundee, UK.
A concise pocket guide to clinical dentistry, offering the dental student clear guidance on dental condition, practical procedures and patient management.
New to This Edition
- New chapter on law, ethics and quality dental care
- Covers advances in restorative dentistry
- Revised guidance on dental emergencies in keeping with updated guidelines from the European Resuscitation Council
- Instant pocket guide to dental conditions, practical procedures and patient management – ideal for quick reference on the clinic.
- Boxes in second colour clearly highlight definitions.
- Exclamation mark icon draws attention to important points and likely pitfalls for the inexperienced.
- Attractive two-colour page design with two colour line diagrams makes book easy to use.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library