- Randolph B. Capone, MD, FACS, Director, The Baltimore Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Jonathan M. Sykes, MD, FACS, Immediate Past President, AAFPRS, Professor of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Director, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of California–Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, California
A contemporary reference dedicated to the prevention and management of complications in facial plastic surgery
Written and edited by experts in the field,Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery is a valuable resource for facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, and otolaryngologists to consult in their daily practice. This comprehensive text will also serve to ease the transition for individuals as they complete their training and begin performing surgical procedures without supervision. This is the type of text that surgeons may read cover to cover and to which they will continually refer for guidance before, during, and after performing surgery. Topics covered are The Difficult Patient, rhinoplasty, facelifts, blepharoplasty, browlifting, facial resurfacing, injectables, facial trauma, and more!
- A chapter on anesthesia complications helps the reader comprehend, appreciate, and anticipate the risks involved, thus minimizing poor surgical results
- A focus on prevention as the best method of avoiding surgical complications, ensuring the best possible outcomes
- Original artwork and more than 100 detailed color photographs help readers understand and apply the text
- Pearls at the end of each chapter contain key insights on each topic
Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery is a key resource for facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, residents, and fellows to use to avoid surgical pitfalls, increase patient safety, facilitate successful outcomes, and improve doctor/patient relationships.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!