- Paul E. Wakely JR, MD, Department of Pathology, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
Head and Neck Pathology concentrates on the salient H&E histopathology of each entity discussed with brief descriptors of the clinical features, differential diagnosis, and relevant literature references for each entity. The book features a bulleted format with H&E illustrations to match histopathologic criteria. Helpful ancillary tests, in particular, appropriate immunohistochemical panels are also summarized. Head and Neck Pathology provides a synopsis of all common head and neck entities as well as selected less common entities. Head and Neck Pathology covers non-neoplastic, benign and malignant neoplasms found in the oral cavity, oropharynx, sinonasal tract, hypopharynx and larynx, salivary glands, gnathic bones, ears, and the soft tissues. The book provides a handy summary and quick reference guide for pathology residents and will serve as a ìportable refresher courseî or MOC review tool for the more experienced pathologist
- Presents the key entities and diagnoses that pathologists will see in practice
- Emphasis is on basic morphology with newer techniques represented where they are frequently used
- Includes expert tips from experienced diagnosticians
- Highly illustrated throughout
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library