- Urs C. Belser, DMD, Professor, University of Geneva, Department of Prosthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, Rue Barthélemy-Menn 19,1211 Genève 4,Switzerland
- Daniel Buser, DMD, Professor, University of Berne, Department of Oral Surgery and Stomatology, School of Dental Medicine, Freiburgstrasse 7, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
- Daniel Wismeijer, DMD, Professor, Academic Center for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA), Free University, Department of Oral Function, Section of Implantology and Prosthetic Dentistry, Louwesweg 1, 1066 EA Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Christoph Hämmerle, DMD, Professor, University of Zurich, Center for Dental and, Oral Medicine, Clinic for Fixed and, Removable Prosthodontics, Plattenstrasse 11, 8032 Zürich, Switzerland
- Ronald Jung, DMD, University of Zurich, Center for Dental and, Oral Medicine, Clinic for Fixed and, Removable Prosthodontics, Plattenstrasse 11, 8032 Zürich, Switzerland
- William C. Martin, DMD, MS, University of Florida, Gainesville, Center for Implant Dentistry, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1600 W Archer Road,D7-6,Gainesville,FL 32610,USA
- Dean Morton, BDS, MS, University of Florida, Gainesville, Center for Implant Dentistry, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1600 W Archer Road,D7-6,Gainesville,FL 32610,USA
- Bruno Schmid, DMD, Bayweg 3, 3123 Belp, Switzerland
The ITI Treatment Guide series, a compendium of evidence-based implant therapy techniques employed in daily practice, offers a comprehensive overview of various therapeutic options. Written by expert clinicians of worldwide renown and using an illustrated step-by-step approach, the ITI Treatment Guide shows practitioners how to manage different clinical situations, emphasizing sound diagnostics, evidence-based treatment concepts, and predictable treatment outcomes throughout.
This first volume focuses on implant therapy for single-tooth replacement in the esthetic zone. It guides readers through the entire treatment process, beginning with assessment of the patient’s individual esthetic risk profile and proceeding through ideal three-dimensional implant placement and proven prosthetic management options. Various procedures are illustrated through patient case studies. Detailed illustrations serve to clarify any potential ambiguities, and potential complications are explored to avert the most common problems.
Warning: This is EPUB format, good for mobile device! Open it by Adobe Digital Edition!
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library