- Major M. Ash, Jr.,DDS, MS, Marcus L. Ward Professor and Research , Scientist, Emeritus, Department of Occlusion, University of Michigan, School of Dentistry, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Kenneth R. Etzel, PhD, MS, Associate Dean, School of Dental Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stanley J. Nelson, DDS, MS, Professor and Co-Chair, Department of Clinical Sciences, School of Dental Medicine, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Joseph W. Robertson,DDS, Private Practice, Troy, Michigan
- Jean Yang, DMD, Private Practice of Endodontics, Baltimore, Maryland, Dean’s Faculty, Department of Endodontics, University of Maryland Dental School, Baltimore, Maryland
This complete exam review provides crucial, current information on each of the basic sciences addressed in Part I of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE), including Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry and Physiology, Microbiology and Pathology, and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Written by recognized authorities in their fields, material is presented in a concise, convenient outline format. Content is arranged according to the specifications of the NBDE, and supported by informative examples and illustrations.
- Outline format presents essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Approximately 200 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key topics, including anatomic structures, physiology, and microbiology.
- Exam-based structure presents sections in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Sample exam questions include 100 multiple-choice review questions in each section of the book, created according to exam specifications.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
- Answer key includes correct answers with rationales, illustrating the logic behind exam questions and reinforcing principles addressed in each section.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library