- Peter B. Lockhart, DDS, FDS RCSEd, FDS RCPS, Professor and Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine and Director, Institute for Oral Medicine, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, North Carolina
2013 newly released tittle! Super hot!!!
Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patients, Sixth Edition provides succinct, yet comprehensive information on in-hospital care and outpatient management of the medically complex dental patient, as well as the management of non-surgical problems of the maxillofacial region. Fully revised to include up-to-date information on procedures and medications, the Sixth Edition contains over 15 additional charts and tables for rapid reference and expanded coverage on maxillofacial prosthodontics and increasingly prevalent conditions, such as ONJ.
Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patients follows a practical approach, organizing essential information into quickly referenced tables, easy-to-read diagrams and step-by-step procedures. Replete with examples of hospital charts, operative notes, and consultations, the book provides thorough coverage of the broad scope of clinical problems and patient populations encountered by dentists. A truly must-have resource Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patientsserves the needs of an increasing number of dental students, residents in general practice and specialty training, and practitioners engaged in the care of both hospitalized and ambulatory patients.
- Succinct, comprehensive information on in-hospital care and outpatient management of the medically complex dental patient
- Fully revised with over 15 additional charts and tables, expanded coverage on maxillofacial prosthodontics and increasingly prevalent conditions such as ONJ
- Includes a supplementary website with downloadable tables, figures, and charts from the book
- Must-have resource for general practice residents, oral surgery and pediatric dentistry residents, dental students, dentists in non-traditional practice settings and all community-based dental practitioners
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library