- Elizabeth Boon, Quality Assurance Auditor, NEBDN, Fleetwood, UK
- Rebecca Parr, Dental Nurse Training Manager, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
- Dayananda Samarawickrama, Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
- Kevin Seymour, Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
The Oxford Handbook of Dental Nursing serves as a practical, easily accessible, informative, and up-to-date quick reference guide that a dental nurse can use throughout their career, from the initial training stage to qualification and beyond. It enables users to find relevant information quickly, and will support dental nurses in their everyday work and provide easy access to information they may require in clinical sessions. As well as the basics it highlights the core competencies and contains further information which is of use to qualified dental nurses working in general dental practice, in the NHS or private sector, dental hospitals, and community dental services. The book is aimed primarily at dental nurses and will also be valuable to dental surgeons, tutors, and assessors to facilitate the learning and development of their students.
- Provides in depth information, explaining complex topics and clarifying difficult areas
- A comprehensive source of both theoretical and clinical information for both trainee and qualified dental nurses
- Focuses on the fundamental elements of dental nursing, and facilitates learning whether studying towards the National Certificate in Dental Nursing, NVQ Level 3 in Oral Health Care, or Hospital Certificate of proficiency
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library