- Girish M. Fatterpekar, MBBS , DMRD, DNB, MD, Assistant Professor Radiology, James J. Peters VA Medical Center, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Peter M. Som, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology, Otolaryngology, and Radiation Oncology, Chief of the Head and Neck Imaging Section, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Thomas P. Naidich, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology and N eurosurgery, Director of Neuroradiolog y, Irving and Dorothy Regenstreif Research Professor of Neuroscience (Neuroimaging), Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
The Teaching Files: Head and Neck Imaging, by Dr. Girish Fatterpekar, MD, with its easy-to-use, templated organization, well-presented case reviews, and high-yield imaging examples, aims to sharpen your diagnostic skills. Exquisitely illustrated key imaging features and relevant, succinct discussions of differential diagnoses provide you with the necessary tools required to feel confident when reading head and neck cases. Plus, with Expert Consult, you can access the full text, all the illustrations, and additional cases and images online.
- Quickly review easy-to-read templated chapters with 2-4 images per case, 600+ high-quality illustrations in all.
- Access the full text and all illustrations online at expertconsult.com for convenient reference anytime, anywhere.
- Test your knowledge and gain easy recall using the labels on/off functionality for online images.
- Keep current in your practice with discussions of the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Get suggested readings of the most important references for more information on specific topics.
- Review discussions of similar cases and resolve challenging diagnostic questions.
- Reference demographics/clinical history, findings, discussion, characteristic/clinical features, radiologic findings, differential diagnosis, and suggested readings for every case.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library