- Nafi Aygun, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- David M. Yousem, MD, MBA, Director of Neuroradiology and Professor of Radiology, Vice Chairman of Program Development, Russell H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Johns Hopkins Medical Institution, Baltimore, Maryland
One of the best selling volumes in the Case Review Series is now revised, with all new cases and a new question & answer format –excellent for honing skills and building confidence! This Second Edition of Head & Neck Imaging affords you a clinical tool that helps speed your differential diagnoses and ensures your proficiency. Organized like the *new* Oral Boards, it serves as a study guide for exams, CAQ and re-certification-and as a personal review of the subspecialty. Here, Johns Hopkins’ Drs. Yousem and Aygun describe the latest techniques through 200 actual cases and close to 800 high-quality images. Tightly arranged, the text assures you fast access to information. Self-testing devices throughout validate your comprehension.
New To This Edition
- Offers 200 all-new cases with new discussions and new multiple choice questions, with answers and rationale
- Presents close to 800 images-including MR techniques (spectroscopy, diffusion, magnetization transfer, 3D FIESTA, tensor imaging) and CT techniques (CTA, bolus tracking, 3D reformats, perfusion imaging, Cine loops) and more
- Explores new topics including CT and MR angiography of the neck · multi-detector CT with 3D reconstructions · post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders · new HIV infections · diagnostic and therapeutic image-guided procedures · medical economics · and much more
- Organized like the new certifying exam, each case presents multiple choice questions, answer with rationale and DDx list.
- Incorporates the most advanced imaging techniques
- Formatted like the Oral Board Exam for easy study and review
- Cross-referenced to Neuroradiology: The Requisites, Second Edition
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library