- Robert L. Witt, M.D., Chief, Section of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Christiana Care Health Systems (CCHS), Wilmington, Delaware, Chief, Head and Neck Oncology, Helen F. Graham Cancer Center (CCHS), Newark, Delaware, Assistant Professor, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Here is a complete reference on the fundamental science, treatment, and management of salivary gland disorders. Covering anatomy, physiology, histology, cytology, pathology, and imaging, this text is a premier resource for physicians who diagnose and treat salivary gland diseases both medically and surgically.Highlights:
- Comprehensive review of both the common and unusual salivary gland disease entities in the adult and child
- Full-color histologic, cytologic, and pathologic photomicrographs help the clinician gain a full understanding of disease
- More than 200 line drawings and images demonstrate key steps in every surgical technique described
- Discussion of the new and emerging techniques of sialendoscopy, IMRT, and de-novo tissue engineering of functional salivary gland tissue
Otolaryngologists, head and neck surgeons, oral surgeons, plastic surgeons, general surgeons, radiation oncologists, and pathologists will benefit from this exceptional text.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library