- Raymond J. Fonseca, DMD Private Practice, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Asheville, North Carolina Clinical Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Robert V. Walker, DDS, FACD† Professor Emeritus, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas Chairman, Board of Directors, American Trauma Society, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- H. Dexter Barber, DDS Private Practice, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Mesa and Laveen, Arizona Adjunct Associate Professor, Temple University Hospital, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Michael P. Powers, DDS, MS Private Practice, Kent, Ohio Robinson Memorial Hospital, Ravenna, Ohio
- David E. Frost, DDS, MS Private Practice, Chapel Hill and Durham, North CarolinaClinical Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Original PDF available now!!!
Describing the diagnosis and management of maxillofacial and associated traumatic injuries step by step, Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition takes you beyond the surgical management of head and neck trauma to cover the general management of traumatic injuries, systemic evaluation of the trauma patient, and special considerations associated with maxillofacial trauma patient care. New to this edition are over 700 full-color illustrations showing details of traumatic injuries and their treatment. Edited by head and neck trauma expert Dr. Raymond J. Fonseca, along with over 80 highly respected contributors, this comprehensive reference provides all of the information you need to offer the best care possible to maxillofacial trauma patients.
New to This Edition
- UPDATED content reflects current thinking and the latest techniques in the management of traumatic injuries.
- NEW full-color illustrations and design highlight clinical areas and show details of injuries and their treatment.
- NEW! Streamlined, single-volume format makes information easier to access and the book easier to carry.
- One-of-a-kind, comprehensive chapters cover current research literature with topics including advances in maxillofacial trauma surgery, nonpenetrating chest trauma, metabolic response to trauma, maxillofacial prosthetics, and the societal impact of maxillofacial trauma.
- Coverage of emerging topics includes firearm injuries, neurologic injuries (the leading cause of death from trauma), wound healing, airway management, shock, and nasal fractures, so you can work confidently with team members from other disciplines such as neurologists, anesthesiologists, and orthopedists.
- Over 80 expert contributors represent the specialties of oral and maxillofacial surgery, anesthesiology, and otolaryngology.
New link updated for PDF
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library