- Stephen J. Bonsor, BDS(Hons) MSc FHEA, General Dental Practitioner, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK; Honorary Clinical Lecturer, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK; and formerly Honorary Clinical Teacher, University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, UK
- Gavin Pearson, PhD BDS LDS, Late Professor of Biomaterials in Relation to Dentistry, Queen Mary, University of London, London, UK
2013 book! Super hot!!!
A new textbook on the practical use of dental materials suitable for undergraduate dental students and qualified dental practitioners taking post-graduate exams in dental materials, restorative dentistry, operative techniques, advanced conservative dentistry, endodontics, removable prosthodontics and implantology.
- Highly practical and evidenced-based throughout – closing the gap between theory and practice to give readers confidence in selecting and preparing the right material for the patient and circumstance
- Amply illustrated in full colour with over 1000 photographs, artworks and tables to clearly demonstrate both materials and techniques
- Helps readers appreciate the important relationship between clinical manipulation and the practical use of dental materials
- Describes how to properly select a given material for any situation, how to use materials to best effect and when and how not to use them
- ‘Good practice’ and ‘Warning’ boxes help readers recall important information
- Uniquely written by a practising dentist with academic experience and an academic in biomaterials with extensive clinical experience
- Self-assessment questions with full answers helps readers consolidate learning and prepare for exams
- Designed to improve clinical success and improve patient outcomes
- Perfect for all undergraduate and postgraduate students studying dental material science and/or restorative dentistry
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!