- Harry S Lumerman DDS, Professorial Lecturer and formerly Clinical Professor of Pathology and Dentistryand Director of the Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Division, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
- Robert B Bowe DDS, Clinical Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Pathology SUNY Downstate Medical Center Brooklyn, New York
The Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Histopathology is a quick, user-friendly diagnostic reference text on Oral and Maxillofacial Histopathology for general pathologists, dermatopathologists, and ENT pathologists regarding oral and maxillofacial disorders. Comprised of six compact chapters, the Atlas contains the most common as well as unusual entities that are submitted by surgeons working in this anatomic area. The defining diagnostic histopathology is presented by means of carefully selected images and captions, in addition to a brief outline of the demographic information and histopathologic differential diagnoses. Pitfall problems in diagnosis are also discussed and resolved. A free companion web site features interactive text and an image bank.
- Includes free access to a companion website, featuring interactive text and an image bank
- Cases selected from approximately 70,000 consecutive oral biopsy specimens diagnosed at Mount Sinai
- Provides as an excellent diagnostic guide for the hospital pathologist to evaluate a specimen received in the pathology laboratory
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!