- Tetsu Takahashi, Tohoku University, Japan
- Yoshiki Hamada, Tsurumi University, Japan
- Jong-Ho Lee, Seoul National University, Korea
- Chung-Ji Liu, National Yang Ming University, Chinese-Taipei
- Seiji Nakamura, Kyushu University, Japan
- Akira Sasaki, Okayama University, Japan
- Makoto Tsuchimochi, The Nippon Dental University at Niigata, Japan
- Guang-Yan Yu, Peking Universiy, China
- Julia Anne Woolgar, University of Liverpool, UK
Formerly: Asian Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The official journal of the Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Asian Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, and the Japanese Society of Oral Pathology. The official English-language journal of the Japanese Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Japanese Society of Oral Medicine, and the Japanese Academy of Maxillofacial Implants
The Journal will publish papers of highly scientific value primarily related to oral and maxillofacial surgery, medicine, and pathology. It will also cover the wide scope of oral and maxillofacial sciences, including oral oncology, oral radiology, and oral biology. The Journal will publish original research papers, review articles, technical notes, case reports, book reviews, and letters to the editor in subjects relating to clinical practice and research into the three main fields of interest to the publication. We welcome papers not only from Asia, but also from all regions throughout the world.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!