- Göran Koch,Professor in Paediatric Dentistry, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden, Faculty of Odontology, Göteborg, Sweden.
- Sven Poulsen, Professor, Department of Community Oral Health and Pediatric Dentistry, Institute of Odontology, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
The second edition of Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach offers a fully revised and updated review of pediatric dentistry. This important text covers the full spectrum of the subject, basing itself in the clinical practice of the dental treatment of children and adolescents and providing a special emphasis on evidence-based oral health care for young people. Pediatric Dentistry provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of treatment for children, ranging from health promotion and prevention to strategies for systematic and comprehensive oral care.
Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach follows a logical approach, covering major dental and oral diseases and their diagnosis and management in children and adolescents, including caries, periodontal and endodontic conditions, and TMJ disorders. The book also discusses a number of dental and oral conditions that relate more directly to childhood, such as dental erosion, traumatic injuries to the teeth, pain control, and treatment of physically and mentally disabled children. Topics such as dental, physical, intellectual and emotional development are also thoroughly reviewed.
Pediatric Dentistry will provide students of dentistry, as well as pediatric dentists and dentists involved in the treatment of young patients, with a uniquely clear, comprehensive, and clinical approach to the dental treatment of children and adolescents.
- Systematic coverage of all clinical, scientific and social topics relating to pediatric dentistry
- Provides an evidence-based approach to clinical pediatric dentistry
- Features sections on dental and oral conditions specific to childhood and adolescence
- Discussed treatment of major dental and oral diseases in children and teenagers
- Illustrated throughout with over 250 color clinical images
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!