- Pieter J. Slootweg, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center, Department of Pathology, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
This new, updated edition of Dental Pathology will assist in the recognition and diagnosis of gross and microscopic dental abnormalities. Topics covered include disturbances in tooth formation, acquired dental diseases, including caries and its sequelae, periodontal disease, and odontogenic cysts and tumours. Practically applicable knowledge is provided on the histology of the changes that are seen in diseases of the dental and periodontal tissues, and attention is also paid to the histological alterations induced by dental treatment. Compared with the first edition, ca. 50% more illustrations are included and more information is provided on diagnostically difficult cases. This work will be an invaluable companion for dental practitioners who need to make diagnoses in such cases and will also be of value for surgical pathologists, clinical geneticists, and oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Invaluable companion that will assist dentists and oral surgeons in recognizing and diagnosing gross dental abnormalities
- New, updated edition with more figures and information on diagnostically difficult cases
- Will help pathologists to increase their diagnostic skills
- Includes diagnosis of histological alterations due to dental treatment
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!