- Kanchan M. Ganda, M.D., Director of Medicine, Tufts Dental School
The second edition of Dentist’s Guide to Medical Conditions and Complications continues to provide quick-access, clinical information on the dental treatment of patients with common systemic conditions and medical complications. Expanded in this second edition is information about patient medications. Ideal for general practitioners and students in advanced general dentistry programs, the book outlines protocols for treating patients with common conditions, presents essential drug interaction information, and guides the dental professional through prevention and management of in-office medical emergencies.
- Quick and accessible reference to treating medically compromised patients
- Expanded information on sedation and pharmacology
- Features algorithms for drug therapy for different diseases
- Includes new sections on smoking cessation and influenza
- Presents essential drug information in a concise, user-friendly format
- Features checklists, protocols, and forms
- Organized for quick-reference access
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!