- Phil Jevon, RN, BSc(Hons), PGCE, ENB 124, Resuscitation Officer/Clinical Skills Lead, Honorary Clinical Lecturer, Walsall Hospital, Walsall, UK
The Basic Guide to Medical Emergencies in the Dental Practice is a must have book for all dental care professionals.
Written in a clear and accessible style, chapters cover such key topics as patient assessment, adult resuscitation, respiratory and cardiac disorders, paediatric emergencies, emergency equipment and law and ethics.
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
- Follows Resuscitation Council’s Guidelines
- Accessible, full colour guide
- Handy format for easy reference and portability