- Shawneen M. Gonzalez, D.D.S., M.S., Assistant Professor and Director of the Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Clinic, College of Dentistry, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln, Nebraska
Interpretation Basics of Cone Beam Computed Tomography is an easy-to-use guide to Cone Beam CT technology for general dental practitioners and dental students. It covers normal anatomy, common anatomical variants, and incidental findings that practitioners must be familiar with when interpreting CBCT scans. In addition to functioning as an identification guide, the book presents and discusses sample reports illustrating how to use this information in day-to-day clinical practice.
Organized by anatomical regions, the book is easy to navigate and features multiple images of examples discussed. It also includes a valuable section on legal issues surrounding this new technology, essential for informed and appropriate use.
- Thorough coverage of the basics of CBCT imaging as it pertains to dental applications
- Ideal for general practitioners and dental students
- Features numerous normal anatomical images with images of incidental findings to sharpen identification skills
- Organized anatomically for quick reference
- Includes access to a companion website hosting additional photos and case examples
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!