- Kishor Gulabivala, BDS, MSc, FDS RCS (Edin), PhD, FHEA , Head of Endodontology & Restorative Dentistry, Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK
- Yuan-Ling Ng, BDS, MSc, MRD RCS (Eng), PhD, FHEA, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Endodontology, Director of Masters Programmes in Endodontology, UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK
This lavishly illustrated, practical guide to endodontic treatment covers the latest developments in instrumentation and filling techniques. Ideal for all dental practitioners involved in endodontic therapy [root canal treatment], this new edition has been fully updated throughout and now includes a new author team from the Eastman Dental Institute.
New to This Edition
- The latest edition is completely restructured to provide a more contemporary approach to the subject area
- New chapters added, including material on tooth development, endodontic interfaces with orthodontics, general and oral medicine, and orofacial pain
- Latest research findings integrated into the various endodontic clinical applications
- Application of new equipment and materials highlighted where appropriate
- New contributors bring a fresh approach to the subject matter
- Practical approach to the subject takes the reader through every clinical step from patient assessment to specific problem solving
- More than 1500 superb illustrations, including colour coded algorithms, present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Provides sensible ‘best practice’ routes through often conflicting approaches to treatment
- Designed to enable practitioners to understand, from first principles, how to confidently deal with the endodontic problems resulting from wear, tear, trauma and common dental disease
- Designed with the changing dynamics of modern dental service delivery in mind
- Ideal for recent graduates wishing to consolidate their knowledge, general dental practitioners needing to enhance their skills and to all readers about to launch a new career through specialist training
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!