- Professor M Anthony Pogrel Professor and Chair of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of California, USA, with a joint appointment in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the Department of Surgery.
- Professor Karl-Erik Kahnberg Professor Emeritus of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Institute of Odontology, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Professor Lars Andersson Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Chairman of the Department of Surgical Sciences at the Faculty of Dentistry, Kuwait University, Kuwait.
Essentials of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is the key textbook for all undergraduate dentistry students and trainees starting out in oral and maxillofacial surgery, oral surgery and surgical dentistry. Condensed and revised from the major reference work Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, all revisions have been made by the editors in order to bring the text up-to-date and accessible for a student audience.
The book’s coverage extends from basic principles such as patient evaluation, radiographic imaging, and surgical instruments, to specific conditions and procedures, from tooth extraction and endodontic surgery to trauma, implants, dentofacial deformities and orofacial pain. It also offers:
- A companion website with downloadable figures and MCQs to test your knowledge
- Over 600 colour photographs, radiographs and explanatory line drawings to illuminate the text
- Contributions from an international group of authors, distilled by an expert editor team
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!