- Carl Drago, Thomas Peterson
Implant Restorations: A Step-by-Step Guide offers clinicians a practical, step-by-step approach to treatment planning and restoring dental implants. This highly-illustrated, case-based book demonstrates how to treat the most commonly encountered treatment scenarios, describing the procedures, techniques, and sequences required in clear, concise language and in an easy-to-use format. The book takes the theory of implant restoration, using as its basis 3i’s implant systems, and places it directly in the operatory, concentrating in detail on each stage of the actual clinical procedures involved in treating different patients. It integrates implant treatment with the realities of running a successful restorative practice. Building on the work of the 1st edition, the 2nd edition of this successful text reflects the advances of implant prosthetics over the intervening years, providing all new cases, exploring new techniques and technology, and demonstrating updated system components and armamentarium.
- Step-by-step format for quick and clear reference
- Highly illustrated with full color throughout
- Focuses on the practical aspects of actual clinical procedures
- Profiles several common basic and more advanced cases in a simple, concise and straightforward manner
- Advises on procedural protocols, treatment planning and sequencing
- Includes single unit and implant supported denture prostheses
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!