by Olga A. C. Ibsen, Joan Andersen Phelan
Oral Pathology for the Dental Hygienist is your source for the most trusted content in oral pathology. With more than 50 years of combined real-world experience, Olga Ibsen and Joan Phelan have created a text that offers the ideal combination of clinical photographs, radiographs and discussion to help you identify, understand, evaluate, and document the appearance of normal and disease states. This user-friendly, atlas-style text features the learning tools and updated content you need to prepare for success on your exams and throughout your professional career.
- More than 500 high-quality illustrations, radiographs, and photographs bring oral pathology to life with some of the best clinical examples available to help you learn to identify and differentiate disease states.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter, written in the style of the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE), reinforce your understanding of chapter content and provide excellent test preparation.
- Synopsis Tables break down and highlight the most important information from each chapter, helping you to differentiate among the various types of pathological conditions.
- The Evolve companion website offers a practice exam, interactive pathology identification exercises, case studies, and more study tools.
- NEW! Additional photos and illustrations help you clearly visualize abnormalities.
- NEW! Mobile downloads allow you to take photographs and radiographs with you on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- NEW! Content on human papillomavirus (HPV) and diabetes keeps you up to date with the latest research and findings.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!