by Crispian Scully
Prepared by authors of international renown, The Pocketbook of Oral Disease offers a wealth of information in a handy quick-reference format. Containing over 500 tables and illustrations, this useful guide covers the most common and potentially serious oral conditions seen in primary care dentistry. The Pocketbook of Oral Disease will be ideal for dental students who are about to graduate, general dental practitioners and dental care professionals.
- Written by high profile experts in the field
- Concise, double page spread permits rapid review of essential information
- Includes a wide range of colour clinical photographs, radiological images, and artwork schematics
- Contains useful ‘pull out’ boxes to act as useful aide-memoirs
- Algorithms help readers think through the challenge of diagnosis and organise information correctly
- Glossary and alphabetically ordered syndromes further allow rapid access to key information
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!