by Eric Whaites
This volume continues to provide a useful reference manual which is ideal for all Dental Care Professionals. Offering a clear, easy-to-follow, comprehensive account of all aspects of dental radiography perfectly tailored to the needs of DCPs, this book is an important resource that renders it essential reading, particularly for those undertaking examinations in dental radiography.
- Clear and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- More than 600 tables and illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-access manner
- Led by the best known UK textbook author in the subject area who has been heavily involved in the British Dental Association’s highly successful on-line course in dental radiography
- Contains what the Dental Care Professional needs to know and no more, i.e. basic principles of background science, practical details of radiography and an elementary account of radiological interpretation
- An all new online self assessment questions and answers module
- Includes a new chapter on cone beam technology
- Fully updated throughout with many new tables and images
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!