by Moschos A. Papadopoulos (Editor)
Richly illustrated throughout, this brand new book examines all aspects of a more efficient use of skeletal anchorage devices, including biological and biomechanical considerations, and also features an in-depth discussion of possible complications and risk management. Divided into nine sections, Skeletal Anchorage in Orthodontic Treatment of Class II Malocclusion addresses the issues at the heart of current orthodontic treatment and practice, giving a comprehensive overview from a global perspective.
- Authored by experts of international renown
- Extensive use throughout of colour photography and artwork that help explain contemporary applications clearly
- Explains the insertion and removal procedures of orthodontic implants, miniscrew implants and miniplates
- Provides an introduction to the conventional and noncompliance treatment of Class II malocclusion and the use of skeletal anchorage reinforcement approaches in orthodontics
- Outlines the clinical considerations required for the use of skeletal anchorage devices in orthodontics
- Discusses and explains the use of orthodontic implants, miniscrew implants, and miniplates for the treatment of Class II malocclusion
- Explores the efficiency and risk management of the various skeletal anchorage devices used in orthodontics
- Ideal for orthodontists worldwide whether qualified or in training
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!