by Linda Bartolomucci Boyd
Confidently recognize and manage more than 300 dental instruments with this portable, visually detailed resource. Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide, 4th Edition, pairs thorough descriptions with high-quality photographs and illustrations in a convenient, pocket-sized format to help you quickly and accurately identify dental tools. A unique flashcard-style presentation helps you assess your understanding, and the book’s spiral-bound design gives you fast, efficient access to key information— making Dental Instruments ideal for both studying and on-the-job reference.
• UNIQUE! Flashcard format makes it easy to assess your knowledge of dental instruments and their uses.
• More than 500 high-quality photographs and illustrations enhance your ability to quickly and accurately identify dental instruments.
• Convenient pocket-sized, spiral-bound design helps you easily access key information at a glance.
• Clear, consistent organization helps you master basic instruments before introducing more complicated tools.
• Practice Notes and Sterilization boxes help you ensure compliance with common practice standards and state regulations.
• Study tools on Evolve enhance your familiarity with dental instruments through assessment quizzes, interactive exercises, and new video clips.
• All-new photographs of enamel cutting instruments provide both full views and close-ups to help you better distinguish among similar-looking instruments.
• Additional “in-use” images throughout the text and new video clips on the companion Evolve website highlight the appropriate instruments for use in specific procedures.
• Extensive updates familiarize you with the function and characteristics of new instruments, including the latest:
• Local anesthetic syringes and components
• Evacuation devices
• Dental handpieces
• Composite restorative instruments
• Dental radiography equipment
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!