by James Field
This brand new title provides a comprehensive and accessibleguide to the basic clinical skills required of dental studentsabout to embark on their surgical training. It serves as theperfect illustrated introduction to dental clinical skills forpre-clinical students and a handy revision guide for all clinicaldental undergraduate and postgraduate students. Following thefamiliar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, each topic is presentedas a double-page spread with facts accompanied by clear colourdiagrams and clinical photographs encapsulating essentialknowledge.
- Presents the perfect combination of text and image; keyconcepts are explained and superbly illustrated
- Includes ‘core’ clinical skills include posture andworking in a mirror, communication skills, lifelong learning andreflection.
- Contains self-assessment questions to help test learning andrecognition
- Links to the author’s website, which features many moretips and samples, at www.wiley.com/go/basicdentalskillsataglance
- Offers detailed teaching notes that accompany each theme withinthe contents list for clinical teachers.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!