This book is indeed is a beautiful compilation of development, anatomy, clinical examination, recent imaging techniques disorders and their management, pertaining to temporomandibular joint. The book also deals in regard to the various applied aspects of temporomandibular joint disorder and its considerations in dental specialty.
The another significant and praiseworthy aspect of the book is the extensive number of clinical photographs of normal components of temporomandibular joint and different temporomandibular joint pathologies, that have been incorporated, which are bound to facilitate the understanding of the issue in a genuine way.
The topic chosen for the book is significant, in as much as the various aspects with reference to the pathologies of temporomandibular joint, have been dealt with not only adequately, but also in a very lucid and free-flowing manner.
It is a book which can be said to be “handy, informative, readable” and capable of stating various facets of inquisitive mind and intellect alike.
• Extensive compilation of literature amalgamated with the vast clinical experience of authors in the field of diagnosis and management of temporomandibular joint disorders over a period of 30 years
• Deals with all aspects of relevant disorders starting from the basic understanding of the anatomy, clinical examination along with conventional and advanced radiological procedures and various disorders and their management under one platform
• Contains lucid and self-explanatory content with many clinical and radiological photographs and diagrammatic representation
• Excellent for deep knowledge, which will help undergraduate and postgraduate dental and medical students of any speciality
• Includes all imaging techniques for temporomandibular region under single platform
• Explanation is in simple language
• Covers all the applied aspects of temporomandibular disorders
• Contains all the aspects of temporomandibular joint including applied aspect under single platform
• Helpful for students preparing for entrance examinations.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!